mercredi 30 mars 2016

Problems with Doogee dg310

Sorry this is my 3rd attempt to get a message out there for help so excuse if my other 2 have gone somewhere else and I am repeating myself. I have a Doogee dg310 Voyager and recently some of my contacts have been duplicated in my contacts list (not of my doing) but more worrying is that contacts are disappearing overnight (again not by me) from my phone. I have no message to say the SIM is full which I have had with my Samsung in the past. Both my wife and some friends have the same phone and are not experiencing the same problem but then I am using a dual SIM, one here in Spain and the other is from a UK company (Orange/EE). Digimobil is the SIM I use the most and it's this one that where the contacts are being removed from. Digi say it's not the SIM but the phone that is at fault. Can anyone help please?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VSNPm6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire