mercredi 1 juin 2016

I returned a PREVIOUSLY rooted LG G4, has AT&T found out?

Hello there, I had previously rooted my LG G4 and then flashed the stock PR rom for the H810, and then when the AT&T American rom was released I flashed that, then I updated to Marshmallow and eventually my phone fell into the equivalent of a boot loop, the phone would VERY frequently go completely blank with this weird rainbow static, to the point where I couldn't turn it on past the AT&T logo, ther was no water damage and I never dropped it. I tried flashing the stock rom again and it didn't work. So I sent it back to AT&T and they gave me a replacement, it made it to the warranty department and I haven't heard anything since. That is, until a few days ago, I got a call from "ATT Service DPT" when I wasn't home, and I got another today when I wasn't home, they haven't left a voicemail and I don't think I've gotten an email. Is it possible they could have found out that my phone was previously rooted? They haven't cancelled my service or billed me, yet.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TY6bS9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire