mercredi 29 juin 2016

Moto E stuck on "bootloader unlocked screen

I accidentally made two posts one here
http://ift.tt/295SK2I
and the other here

http://ift.tt/295SHUC

Both posts ask the same questions. but are in the wrong place so can be deleted if in wrong place, my apologies.

I need my phone for alarms to remind me when to take my various meds.
My screen is stuck in bootloader unlocked scren and i cannot switch it off. No access to settings
Somehow i managed to get it into twrp screen but I dont know how I did it, and i didnt know which option to choose after swiping, so screen went back to 'bootloader unlocked scren'
I got back in again to twrp screen but dunno how, and chose reboot, but screen just went totally black, but still on if you know what I mean.
I cannot seem to get it back into twrp screen
I an very tech naiive and routed my phone to get rid of bloatware by watching some very comprehensive indian guys videos.
I cannot understand all the jargon.
I also downloaded 'unlocked bootloader warning fix' but it got stuck at cmd screen, kept saying 'waiting for device' and I didnt even know whether to plug the phone into the laptop or not.
Plus my battery runs out quick.
Dunno how i managed to get it back to TWRP, dont even understand TWRP, what option would I choose on TWRP to get me back into my phone as I rely on it heavily.
I use the alarms and reminders as I have bad adhd, and really need them, a paper diary doesnt cut it, I also need reminding when to take my meds, but without my phone i cant.
So, if anyone can help me get back into twrp then into my phone by teling me what to press I will be greatful. I dont have access to the settings as it is stuck on bootloader unlocked screen.
thanks in advance and remember your talking to a tech dummy who came here cos her screen is locked, lol and thanks for reading and your kind help in advance.
two people also asked on here http://ift.tt/292FQib but no answers.
many thanks and sorry for the dupliate or similar posts.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295SG2I
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire