jeudi 30 juin 2016

Stuck on Samsung logo screen after flashing bootloader!

Hey guys,

I was previously on xtresolite 2.4 lollipop rom and saw that he had a new rom out based on Marshmellow 6.01.

The instructions for the installation the new rom said to flash the new bootloader, modem and recovery before installing the new rom.

I flashed the bootloader with Odin using the BL button as instructed and how it's stuck on the Samsung Screen. I can still boot into download mode, but that's about it. It won't let me boot into recovery. Doing a bit of research it says to boot into download warning screen and cancel. Then quickly do the recovery buttons (volup, home, power), but it still won't go in.

So now I'm stuck! i'm trying to download the new stock Marshmellow firmware to see if I can install that, but aside from that I'm not sure what else I can do.

Any suggestions? Since I'm still able to use Odin, can I try to re-install the correct bootloader or is that too late? I'm not even sure which bootloader to install now. :crying::crying::crying:

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
kc


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29trNDc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire