jeudi 30 juin 2016

Asus Zenfone 2 551ML / Z00AD return to stock

Hi everyone,

I'm not new on the forum but it was a long time i logged into the system.

I have some questions how i get the orginal stock rom for my phone. Last year my collegue update and flashed my phone with a good rom but now i can't update anymore. So i decided to return the phone to the orignal stock rom.

How may i do that, i saw similar threads but a lot of them are already one year old so i taught i ask it on a new thread.

Good to know:
- i have no backup;
- i have the bootloader Team Win Recovery Project v2.8.7.0;
- i accidentally erased everything (except the bootloader);

What i want:
- Original bootloader, so i can get the orginal Asus updates;
- Original and newest stock rom.

And offcourse how i do all of this?

It's for the Asus Zenfone 2 with 4GB ram and the intel Atom 1.8 Ghz 32Gb Storage.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29trzvR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire