mercredi 29 juin 2016

Storage + Rooting

Hi,

Hoping to get some advice from here - I'm on the UK version of the s7 Edge.

I've just got a VR headset and want to use my external memory card to store a few movies - problem is as the storage is crippled the VR player cannot see the memory card to access them.

I've tried converting the card to adaptable storage but the card doesn't show up in widows to copy the movies across to so I was thinking of rooting the phone but would like to know the following:

1. Can it be done without tripping know yet?
2. If Know is tripped are any functions lost?
3. is there any roms that use the storage card in a better way?
4. If I trip knox can a reinstall stock firmware and reset knox (I'm thinking if I sell the phone)?
5. Any recommendations for roms - perfect one would be a stock one with better access to the memory card.

Thanks for any help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295SFvM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire