mercredi 29 juin 2016

Turn Old Phone Into iPod

I got a new phone and want to turn my old rooted Sprint Note 3 into a media player.

I won't be using it for anything except playback of audio (and maybe video).

I want it to run as fast and smooth as possible.

Please advise on the best way to do this, and:

- whether the phone will be more efficient by installing a custom ROM or just restoring to factory settings in the normal way

- If I restore phone to factory settings in the normal way, will I lose root?

- In either case, what changes/settings will I need to adjust for minimal processes running and maximum cpu/ram available?

- What is your favorite audio player app for local playback (I will load the phone with mp3s and m4as)?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295SqkB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire