jeudi 30 juin 2016

No Network Connection ?!

Hello,

sorry for bad english

I switched Displays and Touch on an older S4.
Everything went fine.
After that I flashed the newest Stock Firmware for DBT and flashed it via Odin.
Yes Im stupid. Because I didnt check the Original CsC BL and CP.
Anyway.
Everything went fine again, execpt i dont have any acess to mobile network, cant call, cant recieve calls.
The Sim asks for Pin Code I enter my Pin Code but nothing happens.

Wifi works well.

I really tried everything. I flashed a bunch of different Stock Firmware, i did flash a stock full format firmware and so on.
I tried different Modems.
I Swichted the Antenna hardware with an working from my other S4.
Still the Same issue.

I Start my Phone.
Its asking for my Pincode.
But the Network Signal got 2 Bars, whats very wierd, because before i didnt enter my Pin it should no bars at all.
So i enter the Pincode. Still 2 Bars. But not registerd in Network. Nothing.

IMEI is still avaible
S4 I9505 is from May 2013.

Sorry for my bad english.
And thanks alot


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29fRMSL
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire