mercredi 29 juin 2016

Losing data after wifi disconnect

Been having this problem for awhile now, but it's getting more frequent.

If I'm connected to a wifi network, be it home or work, and I then step away from it, my data connection will be stuck at 1X (ie no data), even if my signal is at max bars, and I'm in an area where I know I've had data before.

Sometimes toggling data or airplane mode will bring it back, but that fix is working less often now. Rebooting the phone seems to fix it, and I'll immediately get 4G LTE data. But this is happening every other day now, and I can't keep resetting the damn thing every time I get into the car in order to make sure that my email and messaging apps still work.

Is there some way within the settings to force the phone to reestablish data with the tower without resetting?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295nQos
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire