mercredi 1 juin 2016

Sprint Lg g3 Working on T-Mobile... Finally!!!!

So this last week I have tried every possible way to activate a LS990 on T-Mobile USA. None of the online guides I read and followed all gave me same result invalid sim or constant searching for signal. I have even argued wether the phone was truly unlocked with sprint customer service who proceeded to tell me the phone it was not possible. So I was about to give up... I gave it a try this morning, which was going to be my last. I finally got it to work best of all I had to do nothing it activated itself. I used Primes GSM rom and tried every other cloudy, stock you name it I have flashed it... I have had no luck until this morning... If anyone is trying to do this and not getting anywhere or about to give up PM me and I will tell you how I did it and this may help others stuck as I have been. There is no files or anything special. Call text and Data working 100% on T-MOBILE!!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RN9zt6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire