mercredi 1 juin 2016

PC Will No Longer Detect Note 4. Gives Unknown Device/USB Device Not Recognized Error

Hello Everyone. Hopefully someone can help. I have searched and found people with some similar issues, however this one is stumping me good.

So a couple days ago the cable that came with my Note 4 crapped out. It shorted out and burned a small hole through the cable and now sparks if you try and use it. So it is no good. I tried using another old cable I had and the fast charging will not work. In fact the charging became so horribly slow I have to let it sit for hours to get even a partial charge. My battery life is horrible as well. Even when it fast charges I've noticed within the last few weeks that it just starts draining pretty quickly. Thinking it was just my phone being so cluttered with so many apps, data, etc.. I did a completely fresh install. Fully wiped everything internally and did a clean install of the PD1 deodex rom and nope still got some crappy battery life.

After using the older cable I tried to connect the phone to my PC transfer some files and got a USB Device Not Recognized error. So I tried another cable. Same thing. I tried 4 different cables, switched them to different USB ports. Nothing. I uninstalled the drivers through device manager as well as the Samsung USB Drivers. Rebooted, installed again, tried connecting again, nothing. I've tried other computers and even on a computer that has never had a phone connected to it I get nothing. After installing the Samsung USB Drivers I try to connect the phone and upon the phone trying to recognize and drivers trying to install it immediately errors and says Unknown Device Failed. I've tried to with both USB Debugging on and off. Trust me I think I've tried every which way. Uninstalling drivers in Device Manager as well. Rebooted into download mode with the cable connected, it doesn't recognize it. Tried the codes for the hidden menus and they don't come up. I hope someone knows something that I don't because I'm going crazy. My only other thought is to get a new official Samsung cable and see if it recognizes it that way.

Thanks for the help anyone!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22y9FNk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire