mercredi 1 juin 2016

Issue with Sony Xperia M4A4 Aqua (E2303)

Hello guys!

Yesterday I wanted to root my phone following these instructions (sorry link can't be posted dues to I'm just a newbie here) but post was on dottech dot org.
I did everything that was necessary for preparing the phone, however I stucked at step 8.
I flashed the original .128 firmware to my phone, and when I powered it on, I was delighted. When I realized that it won't boot at all, I got an idea, simply to wait. I waited over 20 minutes, nothing happened, stuck on T-mobile logo. For the rest of the time I left it on charger, and unfortunately I am unable to power it off since it has built-in battery.... I tried to power off by long pressing power button, nothing happened. I tried again to flash it, but when it asks me to plug the phone to the usb in case to get in flashmode, it says battery has to charge, so it's discharged... I plug it to charger one more time, but as soon as it gets enough power, it tries to start itself, and I can't power it off...
It gets really hot at the back panel, and as it discharges, everything is happening again....
Please help me to get back my phone working!

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks

(Sorry, it's M4 Aqua actually)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1sLVo2N
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire