dimanche 29 mai 2016

Just got a Z3, need help

Hey, so I'm new to the whoel flashing thing. Plus I've been reading that Sony is (finally) going to get Marshmallow out for the DD6616 (yes, silly American here)...
So do I download the FTF from here that says the "T-mobile America" one, and that will debrand it? I don't get the generic global once since that's a different model, right? Finally, should I just root/recover it with the flasher that was linked here? (I'm fine with that), and if so, where would I find a newer rom to flash for 6? (or do I have to wait). (I'm referring t the FTF thread in General)

Right now I haven't done anything to the phone, no bootloader, recovery or rooting.

Actually, I seem to be having some trouble with hte program. It says that my phone "bootloader" cannot be officially unlocked. Also, after a failed attempt to root the phone, it's gving me an "Error: Illegal key size or default perameters"

Not sure what to do about it...

Basically I want to "debrand" the phone. I'm fine with most of the sony stuff (or just disabling it), and hwo to stop "what's new" from popping up, but I want to get rid of the T-mobile stuff since I'm not using it. I'm just trying to get a more "stock" experience with my phone.

(sorry for posting this in General eariler, didn't see the Q/A forum)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25r7Wex
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire