dimanche 29 mai 2016

cracked unusable screen and sidesync

so I dropped my s6e+ twice in two days... both on the road...

Because of these stupid new trousers I bought and their stupid pockets....

First time smashed the back (lucky)
The second time fell flat on its face and cracked the screen (edge panels) and now the screen just blinks all different colours.

The phone still works e.g I can hear notifications and I can unlock the fingerprint sensor.

I'm trying to get sidesync working as it effectively mirrors your devices screen and even allows you to make calls etc which would be great.

I have previously set this up and have it installed on my pc and s6e+ but it doesn't seem to be connecting. I have also researched installing airdroid (remotely via play store) then trying to launch it wirelessly with adb (as my usb port is also broken) but it doesn't seem to be an option without the USB.

Anyone have any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P8TFix
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire