mercredi 31 août 2016

Able to boot into ww194 but not recovery and bootloader

Hi Masters, developers, gurus, gentlemen and women

I tried my best searching the threads but no solution.

I am able to boot into phone, surf net etc., BUT i cannot boot into bootloader and recovery.

Phone is detected as adb in Windows. I tried to adb reboot, manual volume up plus power and so on but cannot boot into bootloader or recovery. Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I lost my root now.

Thanks in advance.

Ps: i was on ww194 rooted with twrp and bootloader all working. Backside itchy that i flashed latest official MM in twrp. The phone went looping for a few times and went back to twrp. So i twrp restore my phone. This is how i am strucked.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bESc41
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire