vendredi 1 avril 2016

Nandroid backup needed

Woudl anyone kindly give me a copy of your nandroid backup please? I have a corrupted file system. My /system/app and my /system/priv-app have both been combined together in /data/data. There are some other unique changes too. I don't even know how the phone can operate like this, but it works flawlessly. Unfortunately, I have been hacked and nothing works to get rid of it. If anyone has good adb command skills and can guide me, I'd be happy with that. My adb commands are not extended, and not of them work thus far. I want my phone back in good shape. As of now, there is a bootloader script that erases any changes upon boot.. I need help here. I keep asking, and I see dozens of you reading... but not one reply. Help would be nice. Lol


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RP31L8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire