jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Google play services crashing due to Google fit

I've had this issue since the 2nd or 3rd dp. Google play services would force close out of nowhere. Then i would go into settings and see that my account backup is not enabled. It's grayed out and I can't pick the google account. The only way to get it back to show up is when I clear the cache and data of google play services and reboot the phone. However it would start crashing again and I would have to pair my watch again (moto 360 and lg g watch r). So yesterday I tried to figure out the culprit and it was google fit. When I uninstalled it everything is fine and when I reinstalled it all hell break loose. I was just wondering if anyone else having this issue?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c9fiPv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire