samedi 28 mai 2016

Most likely briked phone (S4 mini)... Can i fix it?

Hi... I wanted to ask something... Is my phone completely dead? Can i fix it? (S4 Mini)

I used Cyanogen mod 13 custom rom

Few days ago i was playing with my phone and it discharged completely... I turned it on with charger and continued to play.. Charger was broken (but kind of worked), so my phone turned off again... After an hour charging i tried to boot it... It showed my custom boot animation and phone just turned off.... I tried again, and it turned off again..... Third time i tried to turn it on, it showed cyanogen boot animation (that blue thing)....Then i booted to recovery mode and tried to install same rom, but it failed. Then i tried to boot phone again, but this time it just showed Samsung logo.... After 10 minutes i tried to install original Samsung rom using Odin, but it stayed on 3% for few hours and failed.... After this phone asked to fix it using Kies.. I tried, but it said "Kies does not support initializing" (something like that)... After this i tried to install CWM custom recovery with Odin (in download mode) and it failed.... After i turned off phone, i never turned it on again....
(i tried to install original rom using another USB cable)

Now then i try to connect phone to pc using USB cable, phone sometimes vibrates, and windows makes that connecting sound (then you connect something to pc it makes that sound) and windows says "installing device driver software" and "installing device"

Is there a way to fix my phone without changing motherboard?


PS: Sorry for any mistakes... English isn't my first language :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VnclMI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire