dimanche 29 mai 2016

[Bricked/DEAD] I challenge you to revive it!

Dear XDA users,

I got a P5110 from my grand parents. Its barely used and looks like new. It dead,dead,dead,dead,dead. At first i would only charge up.
I tried to revive it with odin, but now it says Firmware has encounterd an issue).

What it does now:

It take 5 Minutes until it connects to the computer, and show "Firmware upgrade has ..." and windows makes the USB disconnected noise, and USB error noise.
It has no recovery, I tried many things but it only shows the Firmware upgrade issue, so im trying to install a custom recovery trough odin.
Trying to put Philz on it, but when Odin has finished and reset the tablet, its dead again , and nothing happend.
Wont turn on by the power button, only after 5min connected to a PC.

I have the feeling the internal storage has crashed and broke.

I OFFER 10EURO to the Person that can revive this!

Good luck.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P8TkMK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire