dimanche 29 mai 2016

Android Auto works great after changing phones

One of the main reasons I bought my 2015 Hyundai Sonata was because of the availability of Android Auto. I really looked forward to having this capability. It didn't take me long after owning it to be extremely disappointed. The interface was very sluggish, I would have trouble connecting it often, I would constantly get a messages that said "phone not responding" and my phone would not maintain a charge (in fact it would lose battery) while using Android Auto.

My phone was the LG G4.

I started having other problems with the G4 recently and so I finally gave up on it and bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I have to say that Android Auto is everything that I hoped it would be now. Same car, same cable and Android Auto is fast, the connection has been foolproof and the battery actually charges while I'm using it. I apologize to Hyundai and Google if I ever complained about the car or Android Auto being the problem.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25qY0Si
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire