samedi 28 mai 2016

Action Memo is missing basic functionality [Note 4, 5.1.1.]

Hello guys, I am happy to discover your community and I really need your lights.

Every video that I have seen on youtube shows that in the action memo there is button next to the erase button. (it's suppose to be the button that converts the text to actions).
But in my (just bought) devise there isn't! I really search everything on the web and I cannot solve this problem. Also it's important to notice that I am missing the convert handwriting-to-text functionality and in s note, it's like a package is missing that allows the device to have the functionality.

Screenshot of my device: (sorry that the link is not active, I am new user and the forum is not allowing me to post links) imgur.com/ok2bLQh

and ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20OBJKM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire